The Official Ookie Panda Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Ookie Panda Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ookie Dictionary

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ookie Panda
Admin
Ookie Panda

The Ookie Dictionary Empty
PostSubject: The Ookie Dictionary   The Ookie Dictionary I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:58 pm

These are some terms you should familiarize yourself with when communicating with Ookie.

1. owo (emoticon) - a combination of the two emoticons "o_o" and ":3" thus creating a feline-looking face with wide, excited eyes.
ex. "hi! owo" Related forms: OwO, owo;, OwO;

2. uwu (emoticon) - a combination of the two emoticons "u_u" and ::3" thus creating a feline-looking face with lowered or closed eyes.
ex. "*Ookie snoozes uwu" Related forms: uwu;

3. glomp (v) - to leap in midair in the direction of a person and tackle them, then proceeding to to hug them on when on the ground.
ex. "*Ookie glomps Touchfuzzy" Related forms: glomps, glomping, tackle hug

4. magical object (n) - an electronic, vehicle, appliance, or other object that will not operate according to standard, but will under a unique circumstance. Most commonly, these malfunctions can be fixed with ease, but laziness is the ultimate factor in its incapibility to work properly, or sometimes deterioration.
ex. "a magical car that won't start UNLESS you bang on the battery connectors a few times." Related forms: magic (adj)

5. onaise (phrase) - a dramatically misspelled but terribly cute way of saying "oh, nice", usually in the form of a compliment, and rarely in a sarcastic manner.
ex. TheOriginalWij: I FINALLY GOT THAT SCRIPT TO WORK! Ookie: onaise!" Related forms: sonaise, verinaise

6. actual fictual (idk) - A reliable source of information. Ookie goof'd and said this when she meant to say an "actual fictional character".
ex. "It's an actual fictual robot!"

Last edited by Ookie Panda on Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ookiepanda.blogspot.com/
K

K

PostSubject: Re: The Ookie Dictionary   The Ookie Dictionary I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:54 pm

oh... i thought onaise had soemthing to do with mayonnaise
Back to top Go down
http://unknown-software.webs.com
Prof. Meow Meow

Prof. Meow Meow

PostSubject: Re: The Ookie Dictionary   The Ookie Dictionary I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:23 pm

Now when I see mayonnaise, I think it's may-oh-nice.
Back to top Go down
Wij

Wij

PostSubject: Re: The Ookie Dictionary   The Ookie Dictionary I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:05 pm

yes
thanx for ruining mayonnaise for me ... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: The Ookie Dictionary   The Ookie Dictionary I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:29 pm

now im hungry.... gunna get may o real naise sandwich
Back to top Go down
http://unknown-software.webs.com
Madwraith

Madwraith

PostSubject: Re: The Ookie Dictionary   The Ookie Dictionary I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:02 pm

you should add "omo"
Back to top Go down
Ookie Panda
Admin
Ookie Panda

PostSubject: Re: The Ookie Dictionary   The Ookie Dictionary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:39 am

Wij and C7 might appreciate #6
;D
Back to top Go down
http://ookiepanda.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ookie Dictionary   The Ookie Dictionary I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ookie Dictionary
Page 1 of 1