The Official Ookie Panda Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Ookie Panda Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good Lip Balm?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ookie Panda
Admin
Ookie Panda

Good Lip Balm? Empty
PostSubject: Good Lip Balm?   Good Lip Balm? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:17 pm

Hey guys. <.< So I've been using the most generic brand of lip balm around here which is Chapstick:
Good Lip Balm? ChapSick

I've tried the medicated one, cherry, moisturizing one with sunscreen, all natural one.. And none of them are doing any good for me. I apply it over and over and over throughout the day. Just whenever my lips feel a bit dry I apply it, which is like maybe 5 - 8 times a day.

But even so the skin on my lips still flakes, which encourages me to bite it. It's a bad habit of mine..

Anyone have an amazing lip balm that works? No flaking, no dryness? This generic brand probably works for most people, but I'm one of those special cases that probably needs to spend like $15 on a lip balm. >.>

Anyyyyyyyyyway, yesh. I'm willing to try anything at this point. Thanks for your guy's help!
Back to top Go down
http://ookiepanda.blogspot.com/
Jelly

Jelly

Good Lip Balm? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Lip Balm?   Good Lip Balm? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:35 am

My cousin can't shave against the grain because he is baby. He has to buy a special razor. I shave with a steak knife and some cold water.
Back to top Go down
Ookie Panda
Admin
Ookie Panda

Good Lip Balm? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Lip Balm?   Good Lip Balm? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:37 pm

I'm not looking for razors/shave cream....... LIP BALM!!! xD Totally different areas buddy!
Back to top Go down
http://ookiepanda.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

Good Lip Balm? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Lip Balm?   Good Lip Balm? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Lip Balm?
Page 1 of 1