The Official Ookie Panda Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Ookie Panda Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Organize your own ~*Wishlist*~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ookie Panda
Admin
Ookie Panda

Organize your own ~*Wishlist*~ Empty
PostSubject: Organize your own ~*Wishlist*~   Organize your own ~*Wishlist*~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:19 pm

I'm kind of bored and every day I see something new that makes me go "OOO~ SHINEY OWO". What are things that make your eyes goggle? Post your shopping quests for all to see. >8D (Useless shit you don't need is encouraged)

Ookie's Do Want List
1.Cotton Black Lace Bow Lolita Dress
2.Contrast Stitch Arm Warmers Green / Grey
3.Mini Sushi Bracelet and Earring Set
4.Sushi Charm Bracelet
5.Cupcake Charm Bracelet
6.Chesire Cat Bracelet
7.Butterfly Back Top
8.Chaos Walking (Book 2): The Ask and the Answer
9.Cartoon Panda Purse (Leads to eBay search, look for the cute shoulder bag purse)
10.Women's Fitted T-Shirt (Grey) (Leads to the main page so requires a bit of clicking)
11.Mug (From same site as above<3)
12.Sweet Cuddly Panda Hoodie/Sweater
13.Uniqueness & Difference Hoodie/Sweater
14.Magna Carta: Tears of Blood
15.Cooking Mama: Cook Off

I'll finish this later >w> Post yours!
Back to top Go down
http://ookiepanda.blogspot.com/
Jelly

Jelly

PostSubject: Re: Organize your own ~*Wishlist*~   Organize your own ~*Wishlist*~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:46 pm

1. Guitar Amp *drools*
2. Electric Drum Set Which I will never, EVER, be able to afford.
3. Fretless Bass My head spins when I see that beauty.
4. 6 String Bass my crys. ;-;
5. The "Complete Composer's Collection" The most beautiful sample library. Ever. Click here for a video of a crazy dude lolling around with it. :3
6. This or this<3

Moar sune. :3

Edit: I want sushi.
Back to top Go down
Ookie Panda
Admin
Ookie Panda

PostSubject: Re: Organize your own ~*Wishlist*~   Organize your own ~*Wishlist*~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:29 am

Aw, you are a musician at heart~ I'm sure you'll get what you want, if not, then something similar or better :3
Back to top Go down
Jelly

Jelly

PostSubject: Re: Organize your own ~*Wishlist*~   Organize your own ~*Wishlist*~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:52 am

I'm also a Cooking Mama fan, but we don't talk about that. :3
Back to top Go down
Ookie Panda
Admin
Ookie Panda

PostSubject: Re: Organize your own ~*Wishlist*~   Organize your own ~*Wishlist*~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:03 pm

LOL. I want Cooking Mama so bad! Dx

Also, I got one of my items that I was gonna put on here for like $3 yesterday OwO

Artemis Fowl (Book 6): The Time Paradox
Back to top Go down
Jelly

Jelly

PostSubject: Re: Organize your own ~*Wishlist*~   Organize your own ~*Wishlist*~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:33 am

Is that a new one? I remember reading those back in middle school, but I thought there were only two.
Back to top Go down
Ookie Panda
Admin
Ookie Panda

PostSubject: Re: Organize your own ~*Wishlist*~   Organize your own ~*Wishlist*~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:33 am

I think it is the newest one. But yeah they have their own series. I wouldn't be surprised if it went on to like 10+ books since he's a kid and he needs to grow up and all. :3

One of my favorites.. Very Happy But rather predictable I think. In the fifth book when the high point, I kind of didn't get excited because I knew he'd figure something out, no matter how close it got to disaster. But then it DID kind of have an impact in the end. Nice twist. I hope this book isn't predictable though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Organize your own ~*Wishlist*~   Organize your own ~*Wishlist*~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Organize your own ~*Wishlist*~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official Ookie Panda Forum :: Community Corner :: Chat, Gossip, and Conversation-
Jump to: